Wednesday, December 22, 2010

christmas spirit



It has taken me awhile to get into decorating my own home for Chrissy, when I have been living in 'christmasland' with my wonderful clients. I feel like I am apart of their christmas as I place their beautiful family pics into our personalised christmas card range.

So, to get the ball rolling, I took the kiddies for a drive to see the christmas lights. A lovely woman opened her home to strangers to view her beautifully deocorated lightshow. She walked around with a beeming smile and a basket of out chocolates for the kids. Also in hand was paper to write a letter to santa and a gorgeous red letterbox to place the letter in. There was even an area on her porch to play with musical toys.... what great xmas spirit!!!!
So, I decided to decorate outside, not with lights (thats my hubby's job), but with subtle pom pom! Simple yet effective once again!

To end this note with christmas cheer and a glass of bubbles in hand .... have a wonderful and safe christmas and new year. May all your dreams come true in 2011!
Thanks you all for your support xx

Vanessa